[Gllug] SIGSEGV error

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Sun Sep 2 17:23:49 UTC 2007

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 05:57:41PM +0100, Peter Childs wrote:
> Yes is a religous issue, and anyone  who  does not understand the problem
> should try Occam or Python  if you are used to it not mattering it causes
> you chaos in either of these languages.

Yes indeed.  This really sucks about Python ...  It _sounds_ like a
good idea to "force" everyone to use a consistent indentation, but in
practice I have found that it (1) makes patches hard to understand
because of the way 'diff' works, and (2) it's easy to accidentally
lose the indentation when editing, and end up with code going from
this:

	if test_mode is None:
		print "Ready to launch!"
		launch_nukes ()