[Gllug] PCI wifi Interface recommendations

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:46:37 UTC 2007

Richard, (and sorry to slightly hijack the thread) but have you found
that the wireless ethernet bridge is a better solution in terms of
signal strength, throughput etc as opposed to a wireless PCI card in
the back of the machine? It might be worth considering if so... Of
course it would also mean I can rid myself of that nasty little
BCM43xx binary blob :)   and the fewer of them in my system the better
(come on NVIDIA let's see some tech specs!)

Pete
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk