[Gllug] Exim4 Bcc Headers

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Sun Sep 9 12:36:28 UTC 2007

I assume when you say Exim is not removing YOUR Bcc headers,  you mean outgoing
mail from your domain to others;  ie  the 'real' recipients will not see
the Bcc headers (but presumably each Bcc recipient see his 'own' header but
not those of other Bcc recipients ?).

In which case the Exim SMTP server would seem to be irrelevant as it only
deals with incoming mail.

The Exim4 manual page on the web indicates that Exim4 should be invoked upon
startup  (from within /etc/rc-something !) with the -t option.

I think debian invokes exim4 with only the -bd and -q flags by default.

See www.exim.org for the documentation.

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk