[Gllug] ASUS Eee PC

Richard Russell richard.a.russell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:58:17 UTC 2008

I use it mainly for writing as opposed to tech work, and I've found the
screen and form factor very small - my fingers often hit wrong keys, and I
hence end up typing a lot slower. Also, I can only use it for a couple of
hours at a time, as my neck and eyes get sore. But it's very practical for
short bursts where typing speed isn't an issue.