[Gllug] Anyone in the L. B. of Ealing area interested?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 18:52:20 UTC 2008

Hello,
   I am trying to get the London Borough of Ealing to provide some kind of
help for new users of Free Open Source Software, and have been asked by the
Adult Education department to provide a list of names and addresses of
anyone interested ASAP. I have managed to get a very simple website up and
running, (not yet tidied up and polished, but it does work), if anyone is
interested.

www.overview.demon.co.uk

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk