[Gllug] Schools Software

M.J. Smith indigojo_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 06:57:32 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 09:34:52PM +0100, John Winters wrote:

>Get optical mice, not expensive these days and will eliminate the problems of having to replace the balls that seem to disappear in schools.
Not to mention getting clogged up with dust which collects on the rollers, preventing the ball from actually rolling.  One college I went to actually glued their ball covers shut so you couldn't get the balls out to clean them, which meant they stopped working properly after a few months.

Matt Smith

--

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/blog

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/