[Gllug] UKUUG Press Release -- UKUUG seeks legal advice on BSI's OOXML decision

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Tue Apr 8 21:40:40 UTC 2008

Alain Williams wrote:
> This is important for users of free software. Please distribute widely.

Alain, I don't know how much, if any of this you wrote, but it's a good
idea to have stuff like this proofread before sending out. It contains
several grammatical errors, some inconsitencies in the use of certain
phrases and one sentence that doesn't make sense.

"They will not forgive us if we fail to act to protect them now, but
instead allow another generation of poorly specified proprietary
standards are allowed to become widely adopted. "
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk