[Gllug] Wanted.. a broken Canon Pixma inkjet printer (well its power supply)

Alistair Mann gllug at lgeezer.net
Wed Aug 13 15:15:36 UTC 2008

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> Any other ideas / suggestions for a good place to find
> cheap/broken printers for parts besides places like eBay, or  even by
> some miracle is there someone with a suitably broken Canon printer.... :-)

Stratford's computer fair, each Saturday, may be worth a visit; at least
one company there has a trellis table or two with more PSUs than you can
shake a stick at. Can't speak as to pricing, but the stuff I've bought
has tended to be cheaper than Elsewhere.

http://www.londoncomputerfairs.com/

Cheers,
--
Alistair Mann