[Gllug] London job request (C, POSIX engineer)

Mukund Sivaraman muks at banu.com
Wed Aug 20 09:06:38 UTC 2008

Hi all

I'm a C, POSIX, Linux engineer looking for a job in London urgently. My
resume is here: http://people.banu.com/~muks/mukund-resume.pdf

I am a committer on GIMP, Transmission BitTorrent client, Tinyproxy,
etc. and have written other software like Openfiler, won a prize from
GNOME for work on OpenOffice.org, and received the highest bonus on my
project from my last employer (Brocade). Self appreciation yes, but I'm
selling myself here :)

If you know of any open positions at your company, please forward my
resume. I have a UK indefinite leave to remain permit, so there is no
need of any visa processing.

I am a new member on this list, and am posting this mail here after
asking on the IRC channel.

		Mukund
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk