[Gllug] IBM Thinkpad Z61e for sale

Khusro Jaleel kerneljack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:33:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

I hope this is not inappropriate to this list, I have a Thinkpad Z61e
for sale, and the warranty is still valid until early next year. If
someone is interested, I can email you the serial number and you can
check the warranty status on-line.

It is in excellent condition, and hardly used. I bought it in January
because I wanted a spare machine to play around with but it has
largely gone unused. I runs Linux pretty well, the graphics card is an
Intel GMA, and ACPI stuff works as well (sleep, etc). No wireless
problems on either Ubuntu Gutsy or Fedora 9.

The specs are as follows:
1.6 Ghz Core Duo processor
1 GB RAM
80 GB hard drive (not sure, will re-check tonight)
15.4 inch screen
DVD +/- RW
Wireless LAN / Bluetooth built-in
Windows Vista Business (I'll install Linux if anyone wants that)

more info here:
http://www.kikatek.com/product_info.php?products_id=32829&source=froogle

and here:
http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&htmlfid=897/ENUS106-727&appname=lenovous&language=en

I'm honestly not sure what sort of price I should ask for it, but I'm
willing to discuss with anyone who is interested.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk