[Gllug] Keyboards

Conor O'Callaghan cocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 01:00:46 UTC 2008

2008/12/31 Adrian McMenamin <adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info>

> My old (eight years) PS/2 keyboard has essentially had it (letter decals
> worn) and so I think I am making enough typing errors (as I cannot read
> the keys) to justify buying a new one.
>
> What would people recommend?

I use a logitech ultra flat keyboard, you can get it in currys or places
like that for around 9.99. It's very compact and the number pad and arrow
keys are all kinda merged into together, but I really like it. I wanted
something compact without all those crappy media buttons you normally get.

If you want something that will last for ages, I guess you have to turn to
the dark side :) to buy an explorer or whatever the basic keyboards from MS
are called

well that's my 2c