[Gllug] Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!! I need a working ISP

James Courtier-Dutton james.dutton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 12:59:55 UTC 2008

2008/12/23 Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk>:
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 12:16:33PM +0000, Nix wrote:
> [...]
>> I continue to hear tales of the crack billing system forgetteing to take
>> money from people for years, or setting collection agencies on people
>> who've been paying regularly (and, as Richard points out, even on
>> non-customers).
>
> This is not restricted to Demon. AAISP have a particularly aggressive
> payment-management process which, when combined with their crack-induced
> billing system causes much merriment, except for the poor (ex-)customer who
> has to pick up the pieces.

Demon have been very reliable for me. I have had no problems with
Demon in over 4 years. There was a problem with my local loop for a
short time, but Demon and BT sorted it out quickly.
I have never had a problem with their billing.
It might be that I was like their 6th customer, and support just see
the account number and say "Wow!!!"
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk