[Gllug] Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!! I need a working ISP

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Dec 30 20:37:40 UTC 2008

On 23 Dec 2008, Peter Corlett outgrape:
> This is not restricted to Demon. AAISP have a particularly aggressive
> payment-management process which, when combined with their crack-induced
> billing system causes much merriment, except for the poor (ex-)customer who
> has to pick up the pieces.

That's especially unfortunate given that AAISP's primary selling point
is that its staff have clues and get out of your way. I suppose
technical clue need not correlate with financial clue :/

--
`We must stand together and fight for our shared cultural heritage as a
 group of people who cannot stand together to fight for our shared
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk