[Gllug] VACANCY: Technical Manager

jt at camalyn.org jt at camalyn.org
Tue Dec 30 09:00:23 UTC 2008

hi everyone,

I am recruiting for a client that has been using agile and extreme
programming since they were formed and as a result their roles include
pairing time with other sysadmins, developers and management.  They
mainly develop using php, ruby (and ruby on rails) and are a 100% linux
shop.

Offering an informal dress style (tie free zone) they are looking to
recruit a Technical Manager to provide cohesion between development and
commercial and unify the development team toward common goals.

Most of what they do hasn't been done before so they are very
much a learning company!

I'd be very interested to hear from anybody who might be interested
specifically from those that ideally have at least 2-3 years in a
paradigm (oo, functional or relational) and exposure to agile, 2+
languages.

Should anybody be interested in discussing with me further please e-mail
me on james at camalyn.org

All the best for the new year.

JAMES

www.camalyn.org