[Gllug] <Solved> Re: Audio Problem

Ben Whyte ben at whyte-systems.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 21:13:00 UTC 2008

Hi

Thank you everyone for your kind help and suggestions, I have learned a
lot more about Linux Audio.

I have now solved my issues, without realising it and I'm not sure I did
the onboard audio got disabled, and I had completely forgotten that I
had a second sound card.

So when I swapped the sound connections over it started working and then
when I reenabled the ac97 and swapped back it worked.

I am having a problem I have always had which is in getting all 6 of my
speakers to output.  I can get output from the 4 corners and the big
speaker in the middle not the small central speaker.

Any ideas ?

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk