[Gllug] Silence

tid td at bloogaloo.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 17:00:19 UTC 2008

> This breaks down when I consider myself as I don't have any work but
> still read mailing lists. I suspect this is because when every day is
> a weekend they stop being special..

Hear hear. A couple of mailing lists I regularly read drop off on fridays
and start at monday lunchtime, so there must be a certain amount of
displacement activity going on. It's the perceived value of time.

When I was working I used to rarely post, but now I'm semi-retired, I
find I post more. Prepare for a meeting or browse newsgroups? Do the
preparation. Clean the cat-litter tray or browse? Hell, the cat can use
the garden, I'm busy.

Tid
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk