[Gllug] NHSnet Choose and Book

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 17:56:50 UTC 2008

On Fri,  1 Feb 2008 10:24:46 +0000 "t.clarke" <tim at seacon.co.uk> wrote:

> The funadmental problem with the NHS, it seems, is that the whole
> thing runs for the convenienceof the system rather than for the
> convenience of the patients (sorry, we are all 'customers' or
> 'clients' now, in new-speak)

This can vary from clinic to clinic and from tie to time dependent on
who's in charge.

My diabetic clinic used to be atrocious in this. I was told, more or
less, by a manager there that the problem was the patients. Then there
was a change in regime and it's now run exactly as it should be - at
least it that was my experience up until last year. My appointment's on
Thursday and I'll let you know if it has got worse. I'll have to let
off some steam somewhere f it has,

--
 All the best,
 John