[Gllug] NHSnet Choose and Book

George caparo.g at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:03:50 UTC 2008

On Saturday 02 February 2008 17:56:50 John G Walker wrote:
> On Fri,  1 Feb 2008 10:24:46 +0000 "t.clarke" <tim at seacon.co.uk> wrote:
> > The funadmental problem with the NHS, it seems, is that the whole
> > thing runs for the convenienceof the system rather than for the
> > convenience of the patients (sorry, we are all 'customers' or
> > 'clients' now, in new-speak)
>
> This can vary from clinic to clinic and from tie to time dependent on
> who's in charge.
>
> My diabetic clinic used to be atrocious in this. I was told, more or
> less, by a manager there that the problem was the patients. Then there
> was a change in regime and it's now run exactly as it should be - at
> least it that was my experience up until last year. My appointment's on
> Thursday and I'll let you know if it has got worse. I'll have to let
> off some steam somewhere f it has,
>
> --
>  All the best,
>  John

Hi,
 The patients notes are "supposed" to be all computerised now but the 3
Hospitals ,2 clinics and the GP cannot see each others notes despite treating
various aspects of the same ailment :((( and have to rely on snail mail with
the exchange of information usually after much bullying from me to do so.

--
Geo
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk