[Gllug] NHSnet Choose and Book

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 19:32:17 UTC 2008

On Fri 01 Feb, t.clarke wrote:

> Even if your chosen hospital has got 'choose and book' running, it seems that
> the 'back-end' part of the operation is still antiquated.

   My local hospital, now installed in a new building, gave me a time and
date for a check up, then sent me a letter cancelling the appointment
because they had to follow the new rules which allow the patient / customer
/ client to make their own booking. Just before the next appointment was due
they sent another asking me to book a new appointment, followed by some
hassle finding any spare slot

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk