[Gllug] new mobile phone

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:21:36 UTC 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 10:45 AM, Savvas, Panayotis
<panayotis.savvas at logicacmg.com> wrote:

> I was under the impression you could pre-download maps.

You can on the E90 (which I highly recommend), so it's a fair bet you
can on the N95 too.

> I notice no-one is remarking on the sync (calendar/contacts etc) issues... is that because this will not currently work with Linux?

No, it's simply because I've had no desire to sync my phone with my
computer, so I haven't tried...

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk