[Gllug] Domain registration

Thu Jan 3 12:19:53 UTC 2008

David Damerell wrote:
> With the demise of Black Cat, I'm wondering who's the preferred option
> for domain registrations (without any hosting service). Ones that can
> handle any RFC 822 compliant email address would be a plus (so, not
> UKFSN). Any recommendations?

David,

My web hosts, http://www.jabwebsolutions.co.uk/
have done a registration-only domainNm for me.

I had assumed it was a bit of a favor/put under my account (where I have
registered AND hosted domains) but apparently they will do
registration-only business.

Yes they are at-work today! (see 'Contact' web page)

No problem with your "RFC 822" definition - I just sent myself a msg at
david+822add at GetAroundToIt.co.uk and it worked quite happily, but what
sort of 'email' or 'hosting' do you require, if any?

Regards,
=dn
Declaration: I am a JAB web and email hosting reseller and user.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk