[Gllug] Vacancy: Linux Sysadmin, Desktop Sysadmin, MySQL DBA etc (LONDON)

james jt at camalyn.org
Mon Jul 7 10:37:48 UTC 2008

i never stated in my first post that we were an agency. i did say that *
i * was an open source recruiter.  an agency and a consultancy are very
different and offer different services.

according to the commercial posting policy an agency cannot post job
vacancies - is this true?

i may understand what you are trying to convey in your commercial
posting policy.  assuming the above is true, are you suggesting that an
agency that deals specifically with linux jobs can post job vacancies?