[Gllug] Is_Talktalk_linux-friendly

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:28:30 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Alistair Mann <gllug at lgeezer.net> wrote:

> Pipex have been the most tenacious at resolving problems of any of
>the providers I've seen, for what's that worth

FWIW, I've seen the complete opposite. While it's true that they used
to be pretty good, they're not any more. Since they were bought by
Tiscali, the service has deteriorated noticably, and the technical
support department might as well not exist. I struggle to get them
to even understand the problem, let alone acknowledge it and attempt
to fix it.

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk