[Gllug] OT: Finding files in directories recursively

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Thu Jun 26 12:53:08 UTC 2008

John Hearns wrote:
>> It is not suitable IMNSHO for any 'musical' purposes. I hear a great big
>> hole in the sound - as if the backdrop has gone.
>
> Surely you just need a better grade of ethernet cable ?
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/06/13/money-sense-250-ethernet-cable

Ah yes! Of course. *And* I had forgotten to place this 7kg gold-plated
steel brick on top of the PSU to hold down the out-of-phase recombinant
   line reflections caused by dirty nasty floopy digital switching
techniques, as well as to fit a proper blinkenlights fan system to
modulate the CPU ether waves as per Michelson & Morley (Practical HiFi
1906) !?!!!

Thank You!!!! Noiw it zounds wundeful... realy krisp tweety soundy and
mid range woofy 2 !!?!?!???!!!?!

MeDuh!!!!!!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk