[Gllug] Tarball GUI

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Sun Jun 22 13:58:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 02:50:33PM +0100, John wrote:
> Apologies for not making it clear which files weren't being reported. I
> thought this was implied wit my original question, but, as I always
> tell my students, just because you imply something it doesn't mean that
> the reader will infer it. I should listen to myself a bit more,

One of the first things you learn (or should learn) in providing remote
support is not to make assumptions about what you are told.  It's better
to clarify than to infer and rush ahead.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant.  -- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"