[Gllug] More free switches!

Thu Jun 5 10:56:14 UTC 2008

A while ago I sent out an email saying we were binning some switches.

I've got another four (they're not out yet, but will be today or tomorrow).

Nortel/Bay Networks Baystack 450-24T switches.
24-port 10/100 1u rackmount. They've still got the tabs for bolting into the cabinet, and worked when we took them out.

They *might* still have funky programming in them but I've not got a null modem cable handy with which to check. I'm assured there are no passwords but, again, can't physically check. User manual claims to be here: http://support.nortel.com/go/main.jsp?cscat=DOCDETAIL&id=376044&poid=8123

362kb (1280x960) photo at
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5201/r0010155bc6.jpg I don't know how many have fibre modules in them yet.

I'm at SE1 0NX with them for collection.

Also, I have a Nortel Accelar 1200 routing switch, still. It weighs a ton, so I'll not be able to get it anywhere, but collection's good if anyone wants it. I know nothing about it that cannot be gleaned from this photo:
1231kb (3157x1743)
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7043/avisswitchvp1.jpg

--
Avi Greenbury