[Gllug] LiveCD that boots withoiut confirmation

Mon Mar 3 13:39:13 UTC 2008

Morning all!

With April Fools Day rapidly approaching, and me sitting in a windows-saturated environment, I've decided that on the first of april, the IT department will boot into Linux.

Problem is that most of the LiveCDs i've seen either require you to pick an option (install, boot from CD, boot from first HDD etc.) or give a boot: prompt for kernel options.

Does anyone know of one that doesn't? Obviously needs to be i386, and while it doesn't need to be particularly easy to use, I'd rather their first use of linux wasn't fluxbox...

Cheers!

--
Avi Greenbury <god at lordandmaker.co.uk>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk