[Gllug] Anyone using Virgin Media?

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Sat Mar 29 23:27:35 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 10:26 +0000, Justin Perreault wrote:
> Woohoo, just signed my life away for a flat in Crawley and so I am in
> need of a broadband provider.

As an update to this. I am now living in Crawley and have chosen Be
Broadband for my provider. For £18 a month I am currently showing:
Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]:1,131 / 7,676 as per the "BeBox" they
gave me.

I'll be sure to look into getting a better box but happy for now.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Justin
--
If you are an adult, you can choose to act like a child. If you do not
accept being an adult, you are only a child. -JJJ

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk