[Gllug] Was - Re: Anyone using Virgin Media? - Virgin destroyed Telewest

Christopher Hunter chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 23:22:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 18:38 +0000, Alex Crow wrote:

> RIP Telewest, you are sorely missed...

I'm about to ditch my VM account.  They have decided to forward all
browsing data to "Phorm".  The security implications of this have
obviously been either overlooked or ignored by VM.

Since the merger of Telewest and NTL, and the re-naming, the service has
deteriorated to the point of uselessness.  I'm just waiting for VM to
release my phoneline back to BT...

C.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk