[Gllug] anyone used ovh.co.uk for hosting

Khusro Jaleel kerneljack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:49:39 UTC 2008

Hmm, I decided to do a bit more research and I was shocked to find this:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=672553&highlight=ovh

That all happened last month! I guess I will have to go elsewhere.

All I want to do at the moment is to host a wordpress blog + mail
server (postfix/spamassassin/clamav). I'm looking at Bytemark and
ContextShift, which both offer VMs, but I'm not sure which VM I should
go for? Do I need more than 128 megs of memory and 10GB of disk?

I'm also a UKUUG member, which gets me a 10% discount, but I recall
someone saying here a while back that you can get Bytemark for a
tenner?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk