[Gllug] Meeting pre-announcement

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Sun Mar 2 00:25:47 UTC 2008

Before I send out a proper announcement (as I'd still quite like to get some
abstracts), there'll be a Gllug meeting on the 15th of March at Westminster
University (New Cavendish Street campus).

Currently, there's three people lined up to speak:
Matthew King - Asterisk / VoIP
Karanbir Singh - Automated system provisioning with Cobbler and CentOS
John Hearns - Cluster computing

So there may be time to slot in a couple of lightning talks near the end.

We will be decanting to a nearby pub for post-meeting discussions. And beer.

Expect a real announcement soon, but in the meantime: 15th March, 2pm.

See people there!

Dan
--
Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody is looking.
		-- H. L. Mencken, "A Mencken Chrestomathy"
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk