[Gllug] Anyone using Virgin Media?

Ashley Evans ashley at k2.com
Sat Mar 1 11:56:47 UTC 2008

I use them.  I'm not really happy with the quality of the network.  Pings all over the place.  Download speed very inconsistent.  Never a problem with downtime in fairness though but I wouldn't choose them again - at least not on cable.

Best I've used in the past few years is Bethere (24meg adsl2 with consistent service, good speeds, cheap, static ip option)