[Gllug] The wisdom of spam?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu May 29 12:13:55 UTC 2008

On 29 May 2008, John Levin outgrape:

> I got a piece of spam today, entitled:
>
> RE: Store Vi out of children's reach.
>
> The moral of the story: use emacs and your spam filters will work.

Quite so. :) (there is even a spamfilter in Gnus largely written in
elisp. I haven't tried it: I let Gnus classify the results of my
SpamAssassin runs instead. So far it has not rebelled at the prospect
of looking at the output of a giant hairball of Perl.)

> <Dons flame-retardent suit and ducks>

I saw someone wearing ducks the other day. It was... odd.

--
`If you are having a "ua luea luea le ua le" kind of day, I can only
 assume that you are doing no work due [to] incapacitating nausea caused
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk