[Gllug] Do modern webpages kill older laptops/PCs?

James Holland holland.james at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 27 11:06:22 UTC 2008

Would anyone care to explain to me (gently!) why all the fuss about top
posting? I read my email using the preview pane in Evolution and its
much easier to read if someone top-posts rather than having to scroll
down through the quoted bit that you've read already! I know it was the
norm in usenet days pre-Outlook, but why now??

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk