[Gllug] Another dd backup ignoramus question

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Thu May 8 20:51:46 UTC 2008

Andy Millar wrote:
> I'm sure you get more out of it with PAE or whatever they call it.

Yes, it's 2GB without, 3GB with.

> Good name for it, I may have to start calling it the same thing.

:)

> I've wasted/been paid for many das resolving issues with Vista - so it's
> a love/hate relationship.

I must admit there are a few good features. Just can't think of them
just now. But this is overwhelmed by the sheer awfulness of all the
other features...

Incidentally XP64 is not bad at all. I use it with Cubase and large
amounts of memory. But it is not faster than XP32, it's a bit slower...

MeJ
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk