[Gllug] Another dd backup ignoramus question

Andy Millar andy at andymillar.co.uk
Thu May 8 21:04:04 UTC 2008

Ah,

Sorry for top posting (again), this sucky blackberry doesn't let me do anything else.

You can tell how often I play with desktops with >2gb ram :-p

You're right about the good features... Though I can't think of any atm either. It's the general unreliability and random breakage that annoys me the most. At least XP is "stable".

They should adopt the stable/unstable/testing name schema for windows OS's :-p People might not be misled and conned into buying os's like Vista till they're actually usable.

---
Andy Millar

t: +44 (0) 845 862 0268
e: andy at andymillar.co.uk