[Gllug] Firefox 3

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:06:07 UTC 2008

What is people's opion of the New Firefox 3 I think its currently out in
release candidate.

Anyway I've heard (and seen on the web) a lot of mixed feelings.

My Users say its slow and the new drop down location list is too large and
does not show them what they expect.

The Web seams to say its faster, But from what I've heard from real people
this is not true (mind you speed is more of a feeling than a reality)

I've heard some people here suggesting it......

I guess the problem with Web Browsers now is that they are a finished
project and anything that will not work on Firefox 1 or IE4 is probably not
work viewing anyway. (Mind you some of the Tweeks are good, but thats all
they are tweeks)

Peter Childs