[Gllug] Wireless LCD to Laptop

Byron Schlemmer me at byron.me.uk
Tue Nov 25 14:06:04 UTC 2008

2008/11/25 Ryan Cartwright <r.cartwright at equitasit.co.uk>:
> 2008/11/25 Byron Schlemmer <me at byron.me.uk>:
>> 2008/11/25 Ryan Cartwright <r.cartwright at equitasit.co.uk>:
>>>
>>> Using something like this then?
>>>
>>> http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_1237.html
>>
>> Now that's cool. I've been looking for something just like this. :)
>> Thanks for the link.
>
> There's a diskless one as well in case the 60GB is not enough. I've
> been looking into a small footprint home server myself but I hadn't
> banked on finding something *that* small

Small indeed. Nice to know if runs Linux out the box too.

Just came across the Asus Eee Box 202, while no where near as small is
a bit cheaper and does a lot of the same. I'm looking for something to
use as a small firewall machine. This Eee Box looks perfect and some
people seem to have installed Linux successfully on it.

--

    byron
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk