[Gllug] b0rked firefox

A. Alzola aaron.alzolaromero at arch.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 13 13:41:42 UTC 2008

Yes, this happened to me once when I (foolishly) tried to launch Firefox as
root. The problem seems to be that the original 'regular user' profile got
overriden. The solution should be as easy as restoring the original profile
from its folder (which is probably still in the .mozilla directory).

Aarón

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk