[Gllug] Wanted P-T work for one of my students

sean S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Sat Nov 22 15:25:08 UTC 2008

hi folks,

do any of you have any part time work for one of my second year
students? he's a programmer rather than an admin, but he's bright so
will pick things in most areas. he tells me he's loosly involved in some
open source projects and would like to do more open source related
stuff. he's mature and in his 30s, so is more likely to be able to get
up in the morning after a long night ..........

.........coding

regards

sean

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk