[Gllug] Future GLLUG meetings

M.J. Smith indigojo_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 22:36:55 UTC 2008

>Hello,
>   There has been some discussion about how many meetings should be planned,
>and what kind of meetings are likely to be well attended. Organising a
>meeting does take some time and effort. There have been some obvious gaps in
>the past, and actual attendance has been variable. Many people who subscribe
>to the distribution lists are remote from London, and are unlikely to be
>able to attend.

Can someone post details (here & at the website) of when the planned next meeting is?  I was given a date at the Linux expo and have forgotten it, and it's not on the website (which has not been updated since March), and I've agreed to give a presentation on Qt 4.

Regards,

Matt Smith

--

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/qt/