[Gllug] Future GLLUG meetings

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 23:10:28 UTC 2008

On Sat 01 Nov, M.J. Smith wrote:

> Can someone post details (here & at the website) of when the planned next meeting is?

> Regards,
>
> Matt Smith

Hello Matt,
   I am not sure who is organising the meeting. Sean Tohill is one of the
University of Westminster staff, and has booked the lecture theatre for us
on Saturday afternoon, November 15, with the option of also using the
computer networking lab downstairs. We normally start around 1300 - 1400,
and finish at 1500, and will be able to fill the time with more talks or a
practical session.
   The building is the University of Westminster Cavendish Laboratory, New
Cavendish Street, W1, just across the road from the BT Tower.
   Unfortunately I do not have access to the GLLUG website.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk