[Gllug] Future GLLUG meetings

sean S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Sun Nov 2 14:40:56 UTC 2008

Chris Bell wrote:
> On Sat 01 Nov, M.J. Smith wrote:
>
>> Can someone post details (here & at the website) of when the planned next meeting is?
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Matt Smith
>>

> Hello Matt,
>    I am not sure who is organising the meeting. Sean Tohill is one of the
> University of Westminster staff, and has booked the lecture theatre for us
> on Saturday afternoon, November 15, with the option of also using the
> computer networking lab downstairs. We normally start around 1300 - 1400,
> and finish at 1500, and will be able to fill the time with more talks or a
> practical session.
>    The building is the University of Westminster Cavendish Laboratory, New
> Cavendish Street, W1, just across the road from the BT Tower.
>    Unfortunately I do not have access to the GLLUG website.

if anyone wants to give a  talk, or can provide some speakers then let
me know asap and also copy to the main list.

time is quite short and i think if we can't organise things in the next
couple of days it would be better to postpone.

regards

sean

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk