[Gllug] Tomorrow : Lonix - London Linux User Group (LinuxExpo/Mac Ex

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Wed Oct 22 15:18:49 UTC 2008

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Thursday 23 Oct 2008
Time:  6.00 pm onwards
Place: Prince Albert, 11 Pembridge Rd, London, W11 3HQ
Map: http://tinyurl.com/princealbertnh
Nearest Tube:  Nottinghill Gate (central/district/circle)
Phone: 07980224772

Reminder about tomorrows event.

This year the Linux Expo joins with the Mac Expo to form the Creative Pro Expo, so basically 2 shows at the same time in the same place. Lonix as usual have a stand here (volunteers needed!) and we'll be meeting up after the show Thursday at about 6.00pm.

You must register here to gain FREE entrance to the show.

http://www.linuxexpolive.co.uk/ which is FREE at the moment, but be quick! The show is on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday, but of course the best day to arrive is Thursday which is the same day as the Lonix meeting in the evening (kill two penguins with one stone).

If you'd like to help out at the show on any of the days, then please get in contact letting me know your availability. We'll have some Lonix merchandise to give away at the stand so anyone with a bit of time free please come and help out, especially since it's 3 days this year.

Nearest tube for Olympia Exhibition Center is Olympia station or a short walk from Barons Court.

The meeting afterwards is in the Price Albert in Notting Hill and a short bus journey from Olympia. We have the back room reserved for us with a private waitress to serve us. This pub has a variety of drinks (real ale, beer and lemonade) as well as some excellent pub food.

For those coming to the pub after the show, we'll be meeting up at the Lonix stand at 5.45 to head over in a group. As usual Linux talk, chat and networking will continue into the night.

Tushar Joshi

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact us on www.lonix.org.uk/?showContact

You can get out by logging in and then clicking on mailling list on the left and then
choose the relevant list. This will remove you once and for all.

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk
Password: ******