[Gllug] User switching problem under KDE 3.5

John G Walker johngeoffreywalker at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 15:34:05 UTC 2008

I'm running OpenSUSE 10.2 / KDE 3.5, and have been used to switching
between accounts by using ctl-alt-F-key, where the f-key is f7, f8 or
(crucially in this case f1). These jump to another KDE session or, in
the case of f1, give me a naked command line session.

It's suddenly stopped working. It's a minor annoyance if I want to jump
to another KDE session, but I don't seem to be able to get my command
line session at all.

I presume it's a very simple operation to restore the facility, but I
can't find out where to do that. I thought it would be in the KDE
Control Centre, but it's no where that I've looked. Anyone like to give
me a hint?

--
 All the best,
 John