[Gllug] email readers

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 13 05:59:53 UTC 2008

Hello,
   Can anyone who remembers using the ANT internet suite on Acorn computers
suggest anything similar on Linux? I do not like the way that most mail
systems divide the screen, leaving a relatively small section of screen
lower right for part of a single email. My older Acorn computers were
replaced by my RiscPC, which has been running virtually non-stop since I
purchased it (something around 15 years ago), and although it is showing no
signs of complaining I suspect it might become confused when I start using
IPv6.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk