[Gllug] [Fwd: Re: non processed posts - dated 22 and 23 April]

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:13:53 UTC 2009

On 29 Apr 2009, at 15:05, James Tobin wrote:

Please cut down quoted emails to the information you are responding
to. It is considered bad etiquette to quote a lot of content
unnecessarily.

> In no way whatsoever was my e-mail "to you" suppose to convey my
> attitude toward the GLLUG or any other LUG that I post to. I find LUGS
> and the GLLUG very helpful - a way for me to further my technical
> knowledge as a Linux user!

Noone is interested in preventing you from contributing to the list.
Noone considers your posting of job ads to be contributing.

Also, since you claim that you're going to continually flout the rules
of the list, i'd suggest it DOES convey your attitude to the GLLUG list.

> I would ask that you cease from further attempts at damaging both my
> own and my companies reputation through further discussions on-list.

Might I suggest it's you who are damaging your own reputation through
your consistent inability to abide by the rules.

If you're really keen on people wrecking your reputation, perhaps
you'd like me to share my own experience of dealing with you as a
recruiter, outside of GLLUG?

I suggest you read the list and keep quiet.

--James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk