[Gllug] [Fwd: Re: non processed posts - dated 22 and 23 April]

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:05:22 UTC 2009

2009/4/29 Martin A. Brooks <martin at hinterlands.org>:

Why did you have to post this to the LUG when I was communicating with
you off-list? Surely this is just adding further GLLUG traffic to an
already exhausted topic.

> I thought this might be of interest to list members as it shows James' true
> attitude to GLLUG and the many many other LUGs he cross posts to.

In no way whatsoever was my e-mail "to you" suppose to convey my
attitude toward the GLLUG or any other LUG that I post to. I find LUGS
and the GLLUG very helpful - a way for me to further my technical
knowledge as a Linux user!

> Apparently, it's more convenient for us to simply delete his messages than
> it is for him to adhere to list posting rules.

Didn't my (attempted) posts dated 22 and 23 adhere to GLLUG posting rules.

> Unless overruled by other list admins, I consider his ban to now be
> permanent.

I would ask that you cease from further attempts at damaging both my
own and my companies reputation through further discussions on-list.

Regards JAMES

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk