[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

Juergen Schinker ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net
Thu Apr 30 09:53:18 UTC 2009

James Laver wrote:
> Anyone bothered to get one yet?
>
> I thought I'd get one while they're cheap and I just ordered. It'll
> make a change from the assumption there is only iphone and g1.
>
> Now, which network do I put it on?
>
> --James

this thing is huge trust me

once you got it you'll be addicted

it is like when you got your first computer

with the plus that the hardware is open too

where did you order it?

why didn't you ask before you order?

you can order the hardwarefixed version GTA02A7 from

tuxbrain.com and also some essential access.

i recommend an add battery and a protection skin

and go to the mailinglist the frequency and activity is high

i would start with the FDOM distri it has a lot installed

then have a look at SHR and FSO on the Flash and install

hackable:1 on the add SD-Card take at least 8GB or 16GB look for
compatible uSD

Freerunner runs
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk