[Gllug] Ubuntu Jaunty & Foxconn motherboards

Matthew Smith indigojo at blogistan.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 12:31:59 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help about the Sun training thing.  It turns out I
wasn't eligible after all.

Anyway ... now that Ubuntu Jaunty is out, does anyone know if there is a
fix for the Foxconn motherboard problems?  Particularly the network
support, which is shaky (I often have to remove and modprobe the network
module just to get the wired network going).  Has anyone tried it?  I'd
particularly like to know if the new release just doesn't work, so I can
avoid upgrading if necessary.

Regards,

Matt Smith

--